*shakes head slowly*
Okay ... I wandered over to LiveJournal a couple weeks ago and found where all my inmates had been disappearing to. All of them seemed to have these lists called "Meme" that I truly enjoyed reading. Unfortunately, I also had to mention how much I enjoyed them and now I've been "tagged".
Alright ... it's a bit later than promised but life intervened.
For Koosh and Toady and Rap ... and all my other inmates:
10 Weird Things or Little Known Facts
by: CindyRose (aka. The Keeper)
1) I can read upside down as easily as I can read right side up. Yep ... I can sit across the desk (or table or counter or anything else) and read the same thing that the other person is reading - book, memo, letter, employee evaluation ... If you don't want me to read it, don't just lay it on the other side - you'd better cover it.
2) I can write upside down and backwards. It's a talent, what can I say? There's a restaurant here in town that covers their tables with brown paper and provides crayons. I can write my name and other words upside down and backwards so that the person across the table can read them the right way. (Oh ... refer to #1 for how the person across the table writes back and I can read it.)
3) When I was a senior in high school, my best friend and I spent each Saturday night toilet papering the trees and yards of people in our youth group. We actually had a list of people WANTING us to "T-P" their yards and we did so with the permission. Probably because we would always leave a baked treat behind - pie, cookies, brownies, etc. - for those we T-P'd.
4) The first movie I remember seeing in a theater was Mary Poppins. It was at Radio City Music Hall in New York City and my clearest memory of the day was the big red cushy seats that rocked and the way the big red curtain parted to show the screen for the movie.
5) I celebrated my 24th birthday in Kauai, Hawaii at the Coco Palms Resort where Elvis filmed Blue Hawaii.
6) When I am angry or frustrated, I clean. When I am hurt or sad, I bake. When I am angry and hurt, I clean and I bake at the same time.
7) I love to bake from scratch and rarely use mixes.
8) One of my long time favorite movies is Jumpin' Jack Flash with Whoopi Goldberg. When it first came out, I lived in Austin and a friend of mine bought me a pair of yellow hi-top Converse tennis shoes because I loved Whoopi's character - Terry Doolittle - and her shoes. (I already had a pair of red hi-top Converse.)
9) When I was in college I kept a kitten in my dorm room for two weeks. She was so tiny, she fit in the pocket of my robe and we would visit my friends and everyone played with her. Oh ... did I mention that I lived directly above my dorm director. She never knew a thing. Where did the kitten go? We put it in a box and put it outside my dorm director's apartment door. She loved it and kept it, putting up signs trying to figure out where it came from.
10) I have a tattoo. It was my reward to myself for losing 100 pounds a couple years ago. It is a Celtic braid with small white daisies in the large loops and goes around my right ankle like an ankle bracelet. I love it!
Okay ... there you have it. Ten things about me that you may or may not have known.
As for the song listing ... nope ... ya'll aren't getting that one out of me. One list per beg is all you get!